Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pattaya vs My Journey

short one....

starting last Monday some friends have left or some about to leave to Pattaya, Thailand for Burapa Bike Week 2013. i wish for those who ride to pattaya, have a SAFE and pleasant journey. may you guys enjoy your ride and make more friends along the trip. in sha allah, i'll be back to the biggest bike week next year.



why not this year...?

because this week i'm making my trip to down south meeting some new brothers and family members for the new chapter of a journey in my life. may Allah bless my decision and my success in going through of the new experience withing my passion of riding Harley-Davidson motorcycles and believed the brotherhood spirit of riding the bike. Amen.

stay tune, more update coming soon... as for now, i need to pack my things..!! ;-)

Roi
13th February 2013

No comments: