Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My HOG Mileage Program Patch & Pin has arrived!!

Dear HOG Malaysia Chapter Members,

My HOG Mileage Program Patch & Pin has arrived!!

I always would like to share good news with you guys. Today, I received a parcel from HOG International that contained the HOG Mileage Program Patch and Pin which i enroll on the 9th of April. I'm so happy that at last i managed to reward myself especially on every mileage that i clock on my ride. I've been thinking that should i be a full HOG member since past 3 years, by now i should have collect more rewards for my self. Anyway, better late than never.

So for you guys, it's never to late to enroll to this program and start rewarding yourself every time you ride your machine. If you need further assistance, lease call me at my mobile or e-mail me as per my details below!

I've uploaded few photos of the program pack for you to review. In addition, i would like to thank the HDKL Dealership for their support towards this program.

Have FUN & Ride SAFE!!

Roi SeDARAH
Safety Officer
HOG Malaysia Chapter

HOG Mileage Patch & Pin

HOG Mileage Program Pin


The HOG Mileage Program Pin now join to my chapter pins collection


The HOG Mileage Program Patch on my Chapter Vest



No comments: