Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SeDARAH MC Riding Down South with Independent MG Malaysia

SeDARAH MC & Independent MG
Last weekend was another memorable weekend for me as I finally got the chance to ride with Independent MG, one among active MC in Malaysia. I’ve always wanted to ride with them but only until last week the opportunity came when I was offered by Bro. Bob their Sgt. at Arm to ride with them. This time we'll be riding down south to Johor state, to be specific - to Kluang town.

Che Mat - President IMG
The Independent MG (or 9MG) brothers are attending their members wedding while I & Azu plan to visit my mother over the weekend break besides celebrating Mothers day with my mom.
Independent MG Malaysia
So on Saturday morning, we met at Shell station Sungai Besi before push off. After few cigarettes and a can of coffee as light breakfast, 9 of us made the pus off riding to down south via PLUS North - South Highway.

Independent MG - Malaysia

I.F.F.I ~ Independent Foreva - Foreva Independent

The weather was good that morning as it's not so hot and just comfortable for riding. In average, our speed was about 120km – 130km and what surprised me was the way these brothers organized themselves within the formation. It was so organized and I felt safe riding within the group.

Ultra300 broken exhaust
Repair work supervised by Bro Laboost - d' Master Technician.... kekeke..!!
After about an hour ride, we reached at R&R Air Keroh and stop for a break. Later, I found out that I had a broken exhaust and with the help of the 9MG brothers, we managed to fix the broken exhaust until Kluang town.
anything will do as a tool inclusive of chopsticks.....
At Pagoh, we stop for a while to fix Bob tail lights as it was getting loose due to vibration form his Sportster engine.
SeDARAH MC - sportster red & black

SeDARAH MC


SeDARAH MC

Bro. Bob enjoying his ride

well organized + safe ride....

exit to Air Hitam - Kluang

Kluang Railway Station Coffeeshop - Malaysian top kopitiam (coffeeshop)
The group was later joined by Rohit from JB at Air Hitam toll soon after we reach Kluang town I left the group heading to my mom house. That evening after fixing my exhaust, I rode to JB to meet some of JB bikers and having dinner with the 9MG brothers.

Thank you to the IMG brothers for the great ride and wondeful experience especially to Che Mat, Bro. Bob, Bro. Farid, Bro. Laboost, Bro Thomas, Prospect Nan, Prospect Kamal, and Prospect Rudy. Look forward to ride with u guys soon...!!


L&R, Support 81 Worldwide..!!

No comments: