Friday, December 03, 2010

What i did last weekend....? #2

Beaches, Mud, Mangroves, Food & John Denver......

Bagan Lalang Beach
Last week was a busy week for me… apart from the daily job, me & my team were busy preparing and organizing the CSR event for our company at the Bagan Lalang beach for the Mangroves Restoration Project. Roughly about 450 staff from Standard Chartered & Scope International participated in the event as we planted about 2000 mangroves trees at the beach last weekend.

The tent prepared & decorated by my team :-)

Save The World...!!

I’ve been traveling up & down from office & the event site since last week to ensure all the coordination and arrangement of the logistic for the event being taken care. On the event day it self, me & team were busy preparing & cooking the food for our colleagues started from morning till late evening.


Plant Mangrove trees for beach conservation

Mangroves Restoration Project Plan Site
Tho that this event is more to the company event, I managed to ride twice to the site and enjoy the country road with my Ultra. Once a while during the ride….. I could hear myself singing the song – Take Me Home, Country Road by John Denver J

Young coconuts drinks for refreshment :-)

me & my team with our CEO in our cooking area
Happy Weekend friends…..!! see you again next week with more stories!!


For our FUTURE...!!

No comments: